Monday, February 11, 2013

practice creativity

I really liked the creativity video. I always thought of creativity as something that just happens and some people are really lucky. I never thought of practicing it and getting better at it.  Deffinately something I want to try. Creativity is a very interesting concept. Creativity is defined as "the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves and others." Many people look at things the same way so we admire people who see things differently then we do. Then we get the "aaahhhhh I see it now" moment. When we finally see it the way they do, then sometimes you want to kick yourself for not seeing that way before. Creativity is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment